Bandas y grupos foráneos.
no avatar

apococococo

Rockero de garaje

5 Oct, 2016

Re: Killswitch Engage - Atonement (16 Agosto)

por apococococo » Mié May 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Lo vi ayer en el estreno y la verdad es que esta muy bien¡¡ mucho feeling

salvadante

Clásico del Rock

2 Oct, 2013

por salvadante » Vie May 15, 2020 2:36 pm

Muy chulo el Ep. Y la versión de We Carry On me ha parecido muy guapa, con piano y todo, que manera tan emotiva de darle la vuelta al tema. =D>
Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Dom May 24, 2020 11:30 am

Por si os interesa, Jessea Leach tiene un nuevo grupo de hardcore: https://www.rockzonemag.com/jesse-leach ... -hardcore/
Imagen

Eyeless

Gran Maestro

17 Ene, 2004

por Eyeless » Jue Jun 25, 2020 10:42 am

Disco y EP de times of grace terminado. A ver si ve la luz antes de que acabe este gran año...

“The Times Of Grace record is done. We have enough songs for a full-length record and then enough songs for an EP afterwards, if we choose to… We’ve decided to separate the two batches of songs. It’s done and done, and I’m extremely proud of it, and I think it’s probably the best record that Adam [Dutkiewicz, Killswitch Engage/Times Of Grace guitarist] and I have ever done in our careers.

Not only because it’s something we’re proud of lyrically and what it stands for, and it’s much different from the first record — I just think because it’s diverse. It shows a little bit more of a rock side, a little bit more of a stoner, post-metal side, it shows more blues. It gave us freedom to just do whatever we wanted to do.

That, and Adam took the reins on… I wanna say half the record is him leading and half is me, and then we come together on songs. So you’re gonna hear a lot more of Adam’s creativity in his voice. And I wrote a couple of songs that he sang, and he brought a whole different light to it. So I’m extremely proud of that.”
ImagenImagen

leach

Clásico del Rock

7 Ene, 2011

por leach » Lun Ago 16, 2021 10:57 am

leach

Clásico del Rock

7 Ene, 2011

por leach » Lun Ago 16, 2021 11:01 am

Anterior