Bandas y grupos foráneos.

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

Re: Lucifer - Lucifer III (20 de Marzo de 2020)

por rearviewmirror » Vie Mar 06, 2020 12:39 am

Entrevista con Johanna y Nicke en el número de este mes: https://issuu.com/rockzonemag/docs/rz_167/86
Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Vie Mar 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Esta semana me pasaron el disco y efectivamente es un poco mezcla de los dos anteriores, aunque sin llegar a ser tan doom como el primero.
Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Vie Mar 20, 2020 10:16 am

Ya anda por ahí.
Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Jue Abr 02, 2020 12:08 pm

Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Sab Abr 11, 2020 11:38 am

Sweden Rock Magazine gave LUCIFER the assignment to write a Official Motörhead inspired song and the angry answer was 'FIRE UP AND RIDE', pressed onto a 7" vinyl single strictly limited to 111 copies, featuring 'FLANKED BY SNAKES' from the album 'LUCIFER III' on the B-side. This 7" single was only available to Sweden Rock Magazine subscribers but we wanted to make it available for all of you! Dedicated to our US tourmanager and friend Henry Yuan. We can't wait to fire up and ride again!

Me mola más que algunas del disco! :lol:
Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Vie Oct 30, 2020 8:12 pm

Grabando ya el cuarto.

Lucifer IV recordings are in full motion. Hell yes.

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Jue Ene 28, 2021 1:18 pm

Van a sacar un single compartido con Kadavar. Una versión para cada uno.

Imagen

"*NEW RELEASE* We´ve got a brand new collaboration to announce: KADAVAR
and LUCIFER
are teaming up for a limited split 7“. Both bands dug through their records and chose a classic track to cover. KADAVAR
recorded a version of "The Green Manalishi (With The Two Prong Crown) by Fleetwood Mac and on LUCIFER
´s side, you´ll hear "Pull Away / So Many Times" by Dust. Limited to 1500 total with 5 different color options, Robotor Records
and Riding Reaper Records
will sell 750 records each through their web stores starting March 2021! We´re stoked for this project and will share more info very soon!
Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Vie May 07, 2021 12:42 pm

Pues otro single/versión. Por fin va a sacar la colaboración con Elin de Blues Pills.

Imagen

We are very excited to announce our new 7" single feat. Elin of the mighty Blues Pills! Pre-order starts today!

Physical and digital release is June 4th and you can now pre-order over at https://lucifer.lnk.to/GoneWithTheWindIsMyLove

The 7" is limited to 2000 copies and comes in six different colors:
Gold– 300 (LUCIFER EU Shop)
Silver– 300 (LUCIFER US Shop -Start: Today 8am PST)
Black– 500 (Distro Wholesale / Century Media EU Shop)
Cream White - 300 (100 CM EU Shop / 200 Century Media US Shop)
Red– 400 (Distro Wholesale / CM EU Shop)
Clear– 200 (High Roller Records)

SIDE A: 'Gone With The Wind Is My Love' (feat. Elin Larsson)
SIDE B' Cemetery Eyes (Live)' (recorded at Century Media Isolation Festival 2020)

From Century Media Records:
"For this release, the Swedish heavy rockers LUCIFER emerge with a striking rendition of the Northern Soul heartbreak classic “Gone With The Wind Is My Love” by Rita And The Tiaras in this special duet collaboration between Johanna of LUCIFER and Elin Larsson of Blues Pills. Furthermore, the 7inch contains a live version of the LUCIFER track “Cemetery Eyes”, which was recorded during last year’s Century Media Isolation Festival and will now be available physically in this version for the first time. The 7inch is limited to 2.000 copies and comes in 6 different colors (black, cream white, red, clear, gold & silver) along with the digital album format and different bundle package options that are now available for pre-order via the bands web stores."

Johanna comments:
"Especially The Rita & The Tiaras version of this 60s classic has always been one of my favorite numbers, it really moves me. So we hammered out this kind of eerie version for Lucifer and I asked my good friend Elin if she wants to sing it with me. She came down to Stockholm and we had a really great afternoon together at our studio recording this!"
Imagen
Anterior