Bandas y grupos foráneos.

The Killers - ‘Pressure Machine’ (13 Agosto)

Moderadores: zegers, fear57, Jason, Gorka

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

The Killers - ‘Pressure Machine’ (13 Agosto)

por Empark » Lun Jul 19, 2021 3:21 pm

The Killers announce seventh album ‘Pressure Machine’

The record, set for release next month, draws from Brandon Flowers' experiences of growing up in small-town Utah

Imagen

Imagen

“Everything came to this grinding halt,” said frontman Brandon Flowers. “And it was the first time in a long time for me that I was faced with silence. And out of that silence this record began to bloom, full of songs that would have otherwise been too quiet and drowned out by the noise of typical Killers records.”

The record is also set to be one of The Killers’ most personal offerings to date, with Brandon explaining how it was inspired by his experiences of growing up in the sleepy town of Nephi, Utah.

“Had it not been for advancements in the automotive industry, Nephi in the ’90s could have been the 1950s,'” said Brandon. “I discovered this grief that I hadn’t dealt with.

“Many memories of my time in Nephi are tender. But the ones tied to fear or great sadness were emotionally charged. I’ve got more understanding now than when we started the band, and hopefully I was able to do justice to these stories and these lives in this little town that I grew up in.”

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

Re: The Killers - ‘Pressure Machine’ (13 Agosto)

por Empark » Mié Ago 11, 2021 12:05 pm

Filtrado.

Halford

Clásico del Rock

2 Ene, 2010

por Halford » Mié Ago 11, 2021 9:40 pm

En una primera escucha a mi me ha parecido muy soso, con un par de buenos temas, west hills y cody estan bien.

Eyeless

Gran Maestro

17 Ene, 2004

por Eyeless » Mié Ago 11, 2021 11:57 pm

Entra de lujo a estas horas de la noche.
ImagenImagen

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Vie Ago 13, 2021 8:56 am

De menos a mas. =D>

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Vie Ago 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Una señal inequivoca de que te estas haciendo mayor es que te empieza a gustar el sonido de la armonica.

Frapu

Gran Maestro

13 Dic, 2007

por Frapu » Vie Ago 13, 2021 3:15 pm

Empark escribió:Una señal inequivoca de que te estas haciendo mayor es que te empieza a gustar el sonido de la armonica.

Supongo que soy mayor desde que tenía 16 años :lol:

Tengo que ponerme cuando pueda con este. El anterior me dio buenas alegrias.