Bandas y grupos foráneos.

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

Re: Hot Water Music - Light It Up (15 septiembre)

por rearviewmirror » Lun Oct 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Light it up, Vultures y Overload le dan fluidez al disco. Vultures podría ser buque insignia de cualquier grupo oi!

Menos Vultures, las otras no me parecen gran cosa. Que por cierto, no sé que tiene de oi! esa canción... :roll:

Las mejores para mi:

Complicated
Show Your Face
Never Going Back
Vultures
Bury Your Idols
High Class Catastrophe

Vamos, casi todas las de Chuck :lol:
Imagen

dinamita

Dios del Rock

5 Oct, 2011

Qazris

por dinamita » Lun Oct 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Vultures me parece una canción rude 100%. Estrofa y estribillo. Me suena totalmente a eso.

viejozorro

Gran Maestro

4 Jun, 2008

Galiza(Viva a festa da dorna)

por viejozorro » Mar Oct 17, 2017 2:21 am

Bueno, a mi me tendréis en Münich. Me he pillado el pack ya!

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Mar Oct 17, 2017 10:56 am

viejozorro escribió:Bueno, a mi me tendréis en Münich. Me he pillado el pack ya!

Vaaaaaaaaamos ahí! =D>
Imagen

viejozorro

Gran Maestro

4 Jun, 2008

por viejozorro » Mié Oct 18, 2017 12:31 pm

rearviewmirror escribió:
viejozorro escribió:Bueno, a mi me tendréis en Münich. Me he pillado el pack ya!

Vaaaaaaaaamos ahí! =D>

Espero que se marquen el concierto de mi puta vida. Porque para estár 1 dia y un par de horas en Munich, me he dejado pasta! haha

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Mié Oct 18, 2017 12:37 pm

viejozorro escribió:
rearviewmirror escribió:

Vaaaaaaaaamos ahí! =D>

Espero que se marquen el concierto de mi puta vida. Porque para estár 1 dia y un par de horas en Munich, me he dejado pasta! haha

Pues más o menos igual que yo. Seguro que merecerá la pena, tranqui :P
Imagen

viejozorro

Gran Maestro

4 Jun, 2008

por viejozorro » Mié Oct 18, 2017 12:56 pm

rearviewmirror escribió:Pues más o menos igual que yo. Seguro que merecerá la pena, tranqui :P

haha ya. Pero yo tengo 2 vuelos más, tu te quedas en Madrid :-P

Frapu

Gran Maestro

13 Dic, 2007

por Frapu » Mié Nov 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Chris Wollard ha puesto un comunicado en el que explica que lleva un tiempo con problemas de ansiedad y estrés y que por desgracia no estará en la gira. Para America tendrá un par de sustitutos y para Europa vendrán con Tim Barry (El que fuera cantante de Avail)

Hachazo

Dios del Rock

30 Abr, 2011

Estudiante

por Hachazo » Mié Nov 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Yo he procedido a escucharlo por primera vez hoy(si, un poco tarde) y me ha gustado bastante, inferior a Exister y obviamente a Caution(su mejor disco para mi), pero estos no sacan disco malo.
Imagen
Viven en casas de oro y de cristal, nada les kita el sueño! hijosdeputa!

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Mié Nov 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Frapu escribió:Chris Wollard ha puesto un comunicado en el que explica que lleva un tiempo con problemas de ansiedad y estrés y que por desgracia no estará en la gira. Para America tendrá un par de sustitutos y para Europa vendrán con Tim Barry (El que fuera cantante de Avail)

Venía a ponerlo ahora. Para los bolos que tienen de aquí a final de año estarán con Chris Cresswell de The Flatliners y Chris DeMakes de Less Than Jake. De Europa no dicen nada, así que cruzo los dedos para que se recupere de aqui a Abril.

Dejo el comunicado que han puesto en su página de Facebook.

Hello friends—

We have an important announcement regarding our upcoming shows. As you may or may not have heard, Chris was unable to play at The Fest in Gainesville. He’ll also be missing our upcoming shows in Boston, Brooklyn, Philly, and Sao Paulo. We’re extremely fortunate to have our amazing friends Chris Cresswell from The Flatliners (Boston, Brooklyn, and Philly) and Chris DeMakes from Less Than Jake (Sao Paulo) filling in while Wollard takes some time off from the road. Here’s a statement from Chris (Wollard):

Hey there everyone,

I think it's time for me to take a few minutes to say a couple things.

First and foremost, I want to apologize to the people who came out for The Fest last weekend.

For those that don't know, I was unable to play, and I asked the band to power through without me. It was the first time in my life that I had to bow out of a show, and it wasn't an easy decision to make, but at the end of the day I had to put my health above the show. I wasn't in a condition that I thought I could play, and I thought it would be even worse for the band to cancel the show, so I asked them to play without me. And I'm stoked that they did.

The reason for all this is that the last month or so have been pretty rough. When we came back home from Riot Fest, I was completely exhausted. Through the next few days I just kept feeling worse, until finally I thought I was having a heart attack and I ended up in the emergency room for 11 hours as they did all sorts of tests on me. It was terrible.

But! The good news is that I DID NOT have a heart attack, and in fact, they say my heart looks great...

The bad news though, is that my old friends Stress and Anxiety are back with a vengeance, and my body just isn't handling it like it used to, and everything just kinda shut down on me.

So now I'm rebuilding. Working with my doctors. Doing what I can to get my legs back underneath me.

They told me it's going to take some time to get back to normal, and warned me not to push too hard for that to happen quickly, but I found that very hard to accept. I decided to try to just tough it out and play the show. Unfortunately, the more I worked at it, and the closer we came to the weekend, I realized I was actually regressing instead of improving. I was just steadily walking backwards to the point where my problems had started.

This was when I asked the band to please keep moving forward and play without me. Because what I really need right now is to take the time for my body and mind to work their way back naturally. Unfortunately, I just can't force it. If I try to speed it up, it really just slows it down and makes it harder. I am confident that I am on the right track, and I don't feel defeated. I know that this is a mountain that I CAN climb. It is just super frustrating when you don't bounce back from things like you used to. And sometimes it's hard to admit when you are hurting, to accept your limitations, to need help and ask for it...But that's where I am now. I'm rebuilding, and it's gonna take a little time.

I have asked the band to power through without me--with someone to step in and fill my spot for a while--so that I can take care of this the right way. We all spent a lot of time and energy putting the new record together and booking shows that everyone has been very excited about, and I refuse to ask for everything to stop while I tend to myself. I need the band to keep being a positive force, and I need to train to keep rolling. I will jump back on it when I can.

Chris Cresswell and Chris DeMakes are both great musicians and great friends of ours. I couldn’t think of two better gentlemen to keep my seat warm. You’re in good hands with them until I can get back at it.

Hot water music still remains, and the guys are going to kick some ass.
Much love,

Chris Wollard
Imagen

Frapu

Gran Maestro

13 Dic, 2007

por Frapu » Mié Nov 08, 2017 6:12 pm

rearviewmirror escribió:
Frapu escribió:Chris Wollard ha puesto un comunicado en el que explica que lleva un tiempo con problemas de ansiedad y estrés y que por desgracia no estará en la gira. Para America tendrá un par de sustitutos y para Europa vendrán con Tim Barry (El que fuera cantante de Avail)

De Europa no dicen nada, así que cruzo los dedos para que se recupere de aqui a Abril.

Ah joer, será que viene como telonero no? He supuesto que vendría como reemplazo de Chris xD
Hot Water Music
3 horas ·
Couldn't be happier to announce our close friend and brother TIM BARRY will be coming along for our shows in April!

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Mié Nov 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Quiero pensar que es eso, que el tal Tim va como telonero. De aqui a Abril tiene tiempo de sobra para recuperarse el bueno de Chris, o eso esperamos.
Imagen

viejozorro

Gran Maestro

4 Jun, 2008

por viejozorro » Mié Nov 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Por favor, que esté para Europa. Me muero si no está después de pillarme billetes y entrada con 7 meses de antelacion! hahaha

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Mié Ene 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Menudo subidón! The Flatliners se suman a las fechas europeas que harán en Abril!!!!! :D =D>

Fully delighted to announce that we’ll be joining living legends Hot Water Music & TIM BARRY for what will surely be an extraordinary time in 🇬🇧 & 🇩🇪! ✊🏽

April 25 - London, UK @ Electric Ballroom
April 26 - Cologne, DE @ Live Music Hall *SOLD OUT*
April 27 - Berlin, DE @ Astra *SOLD OUT*
April 28 - Munich, DE @ Muffathalle

Imagen
Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Mié Ene 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Nueva oportunidad de cazarles en Agosto por Europa junto a The Flatliners.

Imagen

New shows w The Flatliners !
(dates listed Euro-style)

8.8.18--Hamburg
9.8.18--Munster

Tickets on sale Friday-- http://www.eventim.de/
Imagen
AnteriorSiguiente