Nuestros gustos musicales. Coméntanos sin exclusión pero recuerda que los demás foros también existen

Timothy_Treadwell

Clásico del Rock

4 Feb, 2014

Kingdom Leaks cerrará el 1 de enero de 2021

por Timothy_Treadwell » Sab Nov 28, 2020 4:14 pm

:cry:

Dear Kingdom Leaks community,

As I type this up, there is a pit in my stomach that I know in my heart won't go away for quite some time. This will come as a shock to most, and honestly I'm still shocked myself that this is happening, but here we go...

It is with a heavy heart and great sorrow that today I announce the shutdown of Kingdom Leaks. This was not a decision made lightly or abruptly, nor was this choice made because of legal pressure, a data breach, or anything of that nature. The simple but unfortunate reason is this: mR12 and I have decided to move on, and there is no safe way to hand over the website to another party out of concern for the safety of everyone involved since the site’s inception 7 years ago. With a baby on the way and getting married next year, this is something that I need to put in the past, officially. This reality has left us at the following decision: we will be permanently shutting down our servers on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data, including that which is stored on PassTheLeaks, will be permanently deleted.

We will continue to operate as normal until December 31st, but this decision is final.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all of our Donators, the Pinks, the Blues and the Greens, whether it was $1 or $100, each and every one of you believed in what we were doing and helped push this site to where it needed to be. Thank you to every member that opened up this site and wrote down your thoughts and opinions in our forums. Thank you to the (many) that flooded the chatbox patiently waiting for your favorite release. We would just be another music blog without you.

As we said at the start of this year, we are music's biggest fans. We attend concerts, we anxiously await new records, collect vinyls and CDs. This community was built by everyone, no matter the color of your username. We have amassed an impressive and commendable collection of music thanks to the work of hundreds of users. Everyone here is to thank for what we have become.

In order to stay in touch with one another after the site is offline, we will be keeping the community Discord server for existing members only. Whether you use Discord, have never used it, love it or hate it, in memory for all that this site has been, I strongly urge all members to join the server, even if you don’t think you’ll ever use it. After the site is taken offline, there will be no way to identify our users anymore, and the Discord will be the sole record of the members in our community. There will be no way to join after January 1st. I hope everyone reading this will join our server and continue the conversations there. All current members that make the move with us will keep their current rank and color for eternity, for nostalgic purposes.

For the next 10 years, if you happen to have our symbolic KL castle as a bookmark, and you just happen to click it, the sadness you may be carrying around, might get a little lighter.

Thank you for more than 7 amazing years, see you all on the other side.

- Lord Kingdom

P.S. - We will be having some last hurrahs in the month of December, so please stick around

https://kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/fo ... ouncement/

Eyeless

Gran Maestro

17 Ene, 2004

Re: Kingdom Leaks cerrará el 1 de enero de 2021

por Eyeless » Sab Nov 28, 2020 4:36 pm

Ya saldrá otra página igual de buena, no me cabe duda. Mientras no aparezca... a tirar de getmetal.club y google.
ImagenImagen

roots

Gran Maestro

2 Sep, 2008

war for territory

por roots » Sab Nov 28, 2020 5:14 pm

Pues menuda putada. Espero que salga algo similar porque era mi principal fuente.

Getmetal está bien, pero ni punto de comparación. Ya si hablamos de tiempo de descarga...
Imagen
Nunushka escribió:Eso es falta de creatividad? 17 temas!!

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Sab Nov 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Pues putadón bien gordo. La verdad que para descargar novedades es lo más cómodo y rápido que recuerdo.

Que saldrá otro portal similar, seguramente. Igual de bueno, habrá que verlo...
Imagen

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Sab Nov 28, 2020 7:28 pm

La peor noticia del año.

40_Below_KoRn

Dios del Rock

5 Feb, 2004

Cantabria

por 40_Below_KoRn » Sab Nov 28, 2020 8:52 pm

Qué santo putadón.

Yo la descubrí hace relativamente poco gracias a este foro y desde entonces se había convertido en mi principal opción para descargar novedades.

Va a ser difícil que en un corto/medio plazo pueda salir otra web con su eficacia.

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Sab Nov 28, 2020 9:55 pm

Cuanto voy a echar de menos este tipo de mensajes.

Eyeless escribió:
Nuevo single ya disponible en kl.

Eyeless escribió:ya disponible en getmetal.club y google

No suena igual...

Eyeless

Gran Maestro

17 Ene, 2004

por Eyeless » Dom Nov 29, 2020 1:20 am

Empark escribió:Cuanto voy a echar de menos este tipo de mensajes.

Eyeless escribió:
Nuevo single ya disponible en kl.

Eyeless escribió:ya disponible en getmetal.club y google

No suena igual...

Buenísimo :lol: =D>
ImagenImagen

Hachazo

Dios del Rock

30 Abr, 2011

Estudiante

por Hachazo » Dom Nov 29, 2020 2:32 pm

No me jodais!!

Para ciertos estilos si que hay webs buenisimas que tengo de cabecera, pero ponerlo por aqui no puedo no?
Imagen
Viven en casas de oro y de cristal, nada les kita el sueño! hijosdeputa!

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Dom Nov 29, 2020 3:16 pm

Hachazo escribió:No me jodais!!

Para ciertos estilos si que hay webs buenisimas que tengo de cabecera, pero ponerlo por aqui no puedo no?

Si las mencionas sin poner los enlaces, tampoco creo que pase nada.
Imagen

Eyeless

Gran Maestro

17 Ene, 2004

por Eyeless » Dom Nov 29, 2020 4:08 pm

De todas maneras en el hilo hay gente ofreciendo ayuda para continuar y hacer otro proyecto...sinceramente no creo que tarde mucho en aparecer un nuevo reino.
ImagenImagen

Timothy_Treadwell

Clásico del Rock

4 Feb, 2014

por Timothy_Treadwell » Dom Nov 29, 2020 6:24 pm

Eyeless escribió:De todas maneras en el hilo hay gente ofreciendo ayuda para continuar y hacer otro proyecto...sinceramente no creo que tarde mucho en aparecer un nuevo reino.

No me extraña, la faena que nos hace este cierre pequeña no es.

40_Below_KoRn

Dios del Rock

5 Feb, 2004

Cantabria

por 40_Below_KoRn » Dom Nov 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Eyeless escribió:De todas maneras en el hilo hay gente ofreciendo ayuda para continuar y hacer otro proyecto...sinceramente no creo que tarde mucho en aparecer un nuevo reino.

Ojalá y no tarde mucho en salir algo nuevo, aunque como digo lo veo complicado.

Hachazo escribió:Para ciertos estilos si que hay webs buenisimas que tengo de cabecera, pero ponerlo por aqui no puedo no?

Pues si las pones yo te lo agradecería, porque en webs de este palo ando perdidísimo... Me sacas de KL o getmetal y no se por donde ando.

Hachazo

Dios del Rock

30 Abr, 2011

Estudiante

por Hachazo » Dom Nov 29, 2020 10:07 pm

40_Below_KoRn escribió:

Ojalá y no tarde mucho en salir algo nuevo, aunque como digo lo veo complicado.

Hachazo escribió:Para ciertos estilos si que hay webs buenisimas que tengo de cabecera, pero ponerlo por aqui no puedo no?

Pues si las pones yo te lo agradecería, porque en webs de este palo ando perdidísimo... Me sacas de KL o getmetal y no se por donde ando.

deathgind.club tiene de genero extremo todas las novedades, svart-metal.blogspot para black, core radio para todos los -core y luego esta metal tracker, que lo aglutina todo
Imagen
Viven en casas de oro y de cristal, nada les kita el sueño! hijosdeputa!

Millinomilesaway

Gran Maestro

5 Nov, 2009

Narrow Gates

por Millinomilesaway » Mié Dic 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Noticia NEFASTA. Lleva años siendo mi proveedor de confianza :evil:
Siguiente