Bandas y grupos foráneos.

THE TRVE POST - El post de lo extremo

Moderadores: zegers, fear57, Jason, Gorka

salvadante

Clásico del Rock

2 Oct, 2013

Re: THE TRVE POST - El post de lo extremo

por salvadante » Vie Feb 19, 2021 3:46 pm

Wakibu escribió:Casi hora y media... Me voy a esperar unos días a tener el mood correcto y pillarlo con ganas.

Vaya viaje, a mi me ha flipado y mira que no era muy fan de ellos.
Imagen

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Vie Feb 19, 2021 3:52 pm

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CesarAguilar

Gran Maestro

17 May, 2012

Málaga

por CesarAguilar » Vie Feb 19, 2021 3:59 pm

El de Gravesend lo tengo que dejar pendiente por falta de tiempo, pero esta mañana han caído Suffering Hour, The Amenta y Harakiri for the Sky. El de los austriacos es una turraca extrema, pero los otros dos están muy bien.

At 45 minutes in length spanning 5 songs, “The Cyclic Reckoning” showcases the band firing on all cylinders. The music on this album is more representative of SUFFERING HOUR as a whole than it ever was on past material, with every member making their presence more known than ever. This record also features the band sacrificing some of their technicality and chaos in favor of more atmospheric passages, as the band envisioned this record to be an unhindered display of negative emotion, seething or sombre. Based around themes of awakening, obsessions, and mental anguish, this is a natural continuation of everything that encompasses the band's ideas on life, death and beyond. This is Suffering Hour at their most honest and fierce.

"Revelator" the fourth full-length - and first for DMP - from Australia’s THE AMENTA is the culmination of nearly 20 years’ collective experimentation in nonconformist, dissonant, dynamic and electronically-lacerated Death Metal.

THE AMENTA have used their 7-year hiatus to methodically deconstruct and reimagine their already distinctive core sound: incorporating maximalist Industrial Black Metal ballast, disturbingly cinematic Ambient/Noise textures, treated violin, dread acoustics and circuit-bent electronics into a labyrinthine set of infectious hymns to societal collapse which juxtapose dreamlike moments of strange calm with sensory overload, savage discord and unease.

Recorded by the band and mixed by guitarist Erik Miehs, "Revelator" is the most openly organic and crushing the band has sounded to date. Mastering has been meticulously crafted by Maor Applebaum (FAITH NO MORE, SEPULTURA) and the album features artwork by the legendary Metastazis (MORBID ANGEL, BEHEMOTH). Graced with an incisively dynamic pummelling from drummer-extraordinaire David Haley (PSYCROPTIC, ex-PESTILENCE) and an avowedly contemporary, genre-defying performance from vocalist Cain Cressall, "Revelator" sees a band always dead-set on boundary-pushing revelling in a fresh sense of renewal as they combine harrowing conceptuals, inventively virtuosic musicianship and immediate songcraft into the landmark record of a lauded career.
El camino más aburrido entre dos puntos es la línea recta.

spin

Clásico del Rock

19 Dic, 2019

por spin » Vie Feb 19, 2021 5:44 pm

Wakibu escribió:🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagen
:lol:

salvadante

Clásico del Rock

2 Oct, 2013

por salvadante » Vie Feb 19, 2021 8:40 pm

CesarAguilar escribió:El de Gravesend lo tengo que dejar pendiente por falta de tiempo, pero esta mañana han caído Suffering Hour, The Amenta y Harakiri for the Sky. El de los austriacos es una turraca extrema, pero los otros dos están muy bien.

At 45 minutes in length spanning 5 songs, “The Cyclic Reckoning” showcases the band firing on all cylinders. The music on this album is more representative of SUFFERING HOUR as a whole than it ever was on past material, with every member making their presence more known than ever. This record also features the band sacrificing some of their technicality and chaos in favor of more atmospheric passages, as the band envisioned this record to be an unhindered display of negative emotion, seething or sombre. Based around themes of awakening, obsessions, and mental anguish, this is a natural continuation of everything that encompasses the band's ideas on life, death and beyond. This is Suffering Hour at their most honest and fierce.

"Revelator" the fourth full-length - and first for DMP - from Australia’s THE AMENTA is the culmination of nearly 20 years’ collective experimentation in nonconformist, dissonant, dynamic and electronically-lacerated Death Metal.

THE AMENTA have used their 7-year hiatus to methodically deconstruct and reimagine their already distinctive core sound: incorporating maximalist Industrial Black Metal ballast, disturbingly cinematic Ambient/Noise textures, treated violin, dread acoustics and circuit-bent electronics into a labyrinthine set of infectious hymns to societal collapse which juxtapose dreamlike moments of strange calm with sensory overload, savage discord and unease.

Recorded by the band and mixed by guitarist Erik Miehs, "Revelator" is the most openly organic and crushing the band has sounded to date. Mastering has been meticulously crafted by Maor Applebaum (FAITH NO MORE, SEPULTURA) and the album features artwork by the legendary Metastazis (MORBID ANGEL, BEHEMOTH). Graced with an incisively dynamic pummelling from drummer-extraordinaire David Haley (PSYCROPTIC, ex-PESTILENCE) and an avowedly contemporary, genre-defying performance from vocalist Cain Cressall, "Revelator" sees a band always dead-set on boundary-pushing revelling in a fresh sense of renewal as they combine harrowing conceptuals, inventively virtuosic musicianship and immediate songcraft into the landmark record of a lauded career.

Lo de turraca extrema no lo entendí 🤔
Imagen

CesarAguilar

Gran Maestro

17 May, 2012

Málaga

por CesarAguilar » Vie Feb 19, 2021 9:21 pm

Pues que me parece un turre. Dura muchísimo, las canciones son muy largas y casi todas son parecidas. Un rollazo.

salvadante

Clásico del Rock

2 Oct, 2013

por salvadante » Sab Feb 20, 2021 11:42 am

CesarAguilar escribió:Pues que me parece un turre. Dura muchísimo, las canciones son muy largas y casi todas son parecidas. Un rollazo.

Ah vale! Lo de extremo era lo que no entendía... pensaba pero si el disco no es nada extremo... Te entiendo perfectamente. La duración en un disco como este siempre juega en contra, a pesar de todo a mi me ha gustado meterme en esos largos desarrollos.
Imagen

spin

Clásico del Rock

19 Dic, 2019

por spin » Dom Feb 21, 2021 7:21 pm

Un poco de grind mugriento para la tarde de domingo

GabrielGDemm

Clásico del Rock

20 Ene, 2012

por GabrielGDemm » Lun Feb 22, 2021 8:44 pm

A ver como explico yo esto...

Me siento entrando entre toda una amalgama de metal que desconozco, me gustaría conocer y donde creo que voy a pecar de "poser" :lol:

Me molan bastante los últimos trabajos de Rotting Christ y Behemoth. Con el tiempo son discos que me han acabado flipando de un genero que desconozco totalmente.

Podrías recomendarme grupos de temática similar? Entiendo, no sé si erróneamente, que ambos grupos que he dicho y sus respectivas últimas obras, entran dentro del ¿Blackened Death Metal?.

El rollo épico de Rotting es lo que más me gusta, sinceramente. He probado cosas de Black Metal sinfónico pero me parecen otro rollo, no lo "soporto", aunque tampoco recuerdo muchos más grupos que daros.

Dyscarnate, si acaso, que no sé si son mas death/groove o lo que sea, también me molan en su último disco. No sé si este grupo entra en la temática.

Ayuda, por favor, y perdonen las molestias :lol:

7empest

Icono del Rock

7 Sep, 2019

por 7empest » Lun Feb 22, 2021 9:08 pm

GabrielGDemm escribió:A ver como explico yo esto...

Me siento entrando entre toda una amalgama de metal que desconozco, me gustaría conocer y donde creo que voy a pecar de "poser" :lol:

Me molan bastante los últimos trabajos de Rotting Christ y Behemoth. Con el tiempo son discos que me han acabado flipando de un genero que desconozco totalmente.

Podrías recomendarme grupos de temática similar? Entiendo, no sé si erróneamente, que ambos grupos que he dicho y sus respectivas últimas obras, entran dentro del ¿Blackened Death Metal?.

El rollo épico de Rotting es lo que más me gusta, sinceramente. He probado cosas de Black Metal sinfónico pero me parecen otro rollo, no lo "soporto", aunque tampoco recuerdo muchos más grupos que daros.

Dyscarnate, si acaso, que no sé si son mas death/groove o lo que sea, también me molan en su último disco. No sé si este grupo entra en la temática.

Ayuda, por favor, y perdonen las molestias :lol:

No te preocupes hombre, por algún lado habrá que empezar.

Yo si te gusta lo último de Behemoth te recomendaría que escuchases Nexion (Seven Oracles), Temple Koludra (Seven! Sirens), Musmahhu (Reign of the Odious) y Sulphur Aeon (The Scythe of Cosmic Chaos). Puede que el disco nuevo de Suffering Hour también te guste, perdón por no poner videos pero estoy en el móvil.

Si además quieres algo de black metal que sea fácil de escuchar para un principiante, el Exercises in Futility de Mgla y el The Dreaming I de Akhlys son dos buenos discos para empezar y seguro que te gustan si te va The Satanist de Behemoth.

CesarAguilar

Gran Maestro

17 May, 2012

Málaga

por CesarAguilar » Lun Feb 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Si te gustan los últimos de Rotting Christ, rollo simple y machacón, a lo mejor te molan Samael y Alastis.

Y me acabo de acordar de Tiamat:

kam1kaze

Clásico del Rock

12 Oct, 2006

Raccon City

por kam1kaze » Lun Feb 22, 2021 11:15 pm

Si te gusta Behemoth, prueba con Hate, Belphegor o Azarath

Chrisfehn-666

Gran Maestro

4 Jul, 2004

zaragoza

por Chrisfehn-666 » Lun Feb 22, 2021 11:58 pm

A dyscarnate los vi en Sebastián hace diez años. Brutales. Junto con Ion dissonance que son mi grupo extremo preferido
¡viva el vino!

GabrielGDemm

Clásico del Rock

20 Ene, 2012

por GabrielGDemm » Mar Feb 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Muchas gracias chicos! Me pondré con lo que me habéis recomendado y ya escribiré mis impresiones :D

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Mié Feb 24, 2021 10:50 pm

Buenísimo el de Suffering Hour, a la altura o incluso mejor que el anterior =D>

Otro pepinazo thrasher :twisted:

Formed in 2007, Paranorm is a progressive thrash/black/death metal band based in Uppsala, Sweden. In 2011, Paranorm went into the studio with producer Nino Vukovic and released their first EP, titled 'Pandemonium's Rise'. After promoting the record on various stages in Sweden, the band started work on a follow-up recording. The next release, a four-track EP titled 'The Edge of Existence', produced once again by Vukovic, was released in 2014.

With a line-up change in 2018, Paranorm recruited powerhouse drummer Samuel Karlstrand of Wretched Fate. Meanwhile, work was ongoing for their most ambitious project to date: a full-length album titled 'Empyrean'. This time around, Paranorm sought out the talents of producer Lars Hultman, and the album was recorded between 2019-2020. Redefining Darkness is proud to unleash the band's most accomplished work to date this Feb, 2021!
AnteriorSiguiente