Temas no relacionados con la música, la web ni la cultura. Sé parte de nosotros en Comunidad.

Zer

Dios del Rock

3 Jul, 2008

Asturias

Test de personalidad meyers-briggs [in english!]

por Zer » Jue Sep 02, 2010 10:07 pm

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indicador_ ... _indicador

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Lo hice hace tiempo (tengo por ahí los porcentajes, si os animáis a subir capturas subo yo la mía) y al ver que en /mu/ era el único de mi tipo, me pregunté cómo seriáis por aquí.

Yo soy INFJ.

Edit:

Amago de descripción de mi tipo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INFJ#Chara ... s_of_INFJs

2ºedit:

Imagen
Última edición por Zer el Jue Sep 02, 2010 10:32 pm, editado 1 vez en total
all over my salad

K

Clásico del Rock

23 Sep, 2009

por K » Jue Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm

que frikada xDD

yo are mi aporte cientifico realizandolo una vez en un estado normal (dentro de lo posible) y despues fumao y con unas birritas
Todo gira y vuelve.

hans_topo_

Clásico del Rock

17 Ene, 2005

Zàrágòzá

por hans_topo_ » Jue Sep 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Pero que firma tan épica.

Moderno

Gran Maestro

14 Feb, 2007

por Moderno » Jue Sep 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Pero esto qué es? Explícamelo facilito que en esos enlaces hay muchas letras y no tengo el chichi para farolillos.

Carlitox

Gran Maestro

22 Feb, 2008

Ubicado

por Carlitox » Jue Sep 02, 2010 11:48 pm

he vsito la foto y he pensado" a que clase de perturbado se le ocurre poner una foto suya en el foro en esa postura". a los dos segundo he pensado "zer era moreno", y justo despues me he dado cuenta de que no eres tu, aunque se parezca.

Zer

Dios del Rock

3 Jul, 2008

Asturias

por Zer » Jue Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Moderno escribió:Pero esto qué es? Explícamelo facilito que en esos enlaces hay muchas letras y no tengo el chichi para farolillos.

Coño, si de la que lo hice estaba hablando contigo y te lo comenté xD.

Es un test de personalidad. Encajona a la gente en 16 tipos distintos, basándose en cuatro características y sus respectivos opuestos.
all over my salad

Zer

Dios del Rock

3 Jul, 2008

Asturias

por Zer » Jue Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Carlitox escribió:he vsito la foto y he pensado" a que clase de perturbado se le ocurre poner una foto suya en el foro en esa postura". a los dos segundo he pensado "zer era moreno", y justo despues me he dado cuenta de que no eres tu, aunque se parezca.

Qué coño dices, no me parezco a justin bieber.

Imagen
all over my salad

Moderno

Gran Maestro

14 Feb, 2007

por Moderno » Jue Sep 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Pero qué coño, a mí no me has dicho nada, si hablamos una vez al siglo. Y claro que no te pareces al Biever, él es bastante más guapo :D

Carlitox

Gran Maestro

22 Feb, 2008

Ubicado

por Carlitox » Vie Sep 03, 2010 12:01 am

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted 78
Intuitive 25
Thinking 75
Judging 33

Famous people of your particular type
Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton

http://typelogic.com/intj.html

The Mastermind (INTJ) is very focused as well, but more on an internal vision. They are good at solving problems and like to work on tough intellectual puzzles. They are often led into technical positions such as scientific researcher, design engineer, environmental planner. The developing field of genetics benefits from their intensity as does the field of medicine. In education they are most often found at the college and university level. In the professions, they may be a lawyer, a business analyst, or strategic planner. Some have a strong artistic/creative bent and may become an artist, inventor, or designer. Whatever they do, they do it with intensity. Says Kim, "I am constantly teaching myself something new in order to solve the problems that I encounter. My husband leaves me alone when he sees that I am caught in what he calls my "Thinking Time." I'm unwinding knots even in my sleep."
no avatar

PcPunk

Gran Maestro

16 Feb, 2004

En una cárcel llamada democracia

por PcPunk » Vie Sep 03, 2010 12:04 am

No me ha gustado con quien me comparan. Bastardos.

Your Type is INFP

Introverted 44
Intuitive 50
Feeling 38
Perceiving 33

Kupak

Gran Maestro

24 May, 2008

Territorio enemigo

por Kupak » Vie Sep 03, 2010 2:16 am

Esto es como el horoscopo? pero he salido un champiñon, eso mola.

ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

Strength of the preferences %
11 12 25 78

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* very expressed perceiving personality

Idealist Portrait of the Champion (ENFP)

Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Fiercely individualistic, Champions strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves is usually quite attractive to others. At the same time, Champions have outstanding intuitive powers and can tell what is going on inside of others, reading hidden emotions and giving special significance to words or actions. In fact, Champions are constantly scanning the social environment, and no intriguing character or silent motive is likely to escape their attention. Far more than the other Idealists, Champions are keen and probing observers of the people around them, and are capable of intense concentration on another individual. Their attention is rarely passive or casual. On the contrary, Champions tend to be extra sensitive and alert, always ready for emergencies, always on the lookout for what's possible.
Please Understand Me II -- The International Bestseller by David Keirsey, Ph.D. Click here to purchase at Amazon.com

Champions are good with people and usually have a wide range of personal relationships. They are warm and full of energy with their friends. They are likable and at ease with colleagues, and handle their employees or students with great skill. They are good in public and on the telephone, and are so spontaneous and dramatic that others love to be in their company. Champions are positive, exuberant people, and often their confidence in the goodness of life and of human nature makes good things happen.

TheHeartless

Dios del Rock

17 Jun, 2008

El Ejido-Almería

por TheHeartless » Vie Sep 03, 2010 11:43 pm

interesante el test este, yo la verdá esk estoy harta de tests, como pa ponerme a hacerlo.