THE TRVE POST - El post de lo extremo v2

Moderadores: zegers, fear57, Jason, Gorka

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

Re: THE TRVE POST - El post de lo extremo v2

por Wakibu » Mié May 04, 2022 12:33 pm

Lo nuevo de este multitalent italiano. El anterior ya era muy bueno y este le sigue a la zaga.

On “Crepuscular Dirge For The Blessed Ones”, sole mastermind Gabriele Garmaglia continues the COSMIC PUTREFACTION narrative begun on the previous album “The Horizons Towards Which Splendour Withers”, where the only survivor from an apocalyptic annihilation of a dying planet walks towards its withered horizons. On “Crepuscular Dirge…” this character ultimately finds an even more sorrowful truth at the end of his journey; one that shows the empyrean fall of man through the metaphysical world and the gods whom inhabit it.

Through “Crepuscular Dirge For The Blessed Ones”, Gramaglia establishes even more his own vision of death metal, this time enriching his multifaceted sound with widened atmospheres and a patina of omnipresent melancholy suggested by distant arpeggios, e-bow guitars and sometimes even synths organically blended with the relentless, ferocious riffs always present in this new effort. To cap off this layered effort, Gramaglia this time relied on drummer Giulio Galati (Nero di Marte, Hideous Divinity) to deliver an extremely powerful and dynamic performance behind the kit.

La portada es de lo mejor que he visto este año, brutal.

Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagen

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Mié May 04, 2022 6:09 pm

Bien chido esto. Y me he quedado con una frase de una review que me ha molado: If a combination of Suffering Hour, Opeth, Immolation, Mayhem, and Deathspell Omega sounds good to you, then I urge you to check out what Discarnate Ails has to offer.

Texas based progressive death/black metal unit HAUNTER have completed work on their new album “Discarnate Ails” set for release on CD/Digital/Tape May 06 with vinyl to follow sometime late summer.

The follow up to 2019’s “Sacramental Death Qualia” will unveil HAUNTER as one of the most enlightening and dynamic bands within the present-day progressive death/black metal movement and one of its pioneering prospects.

With “Discarnate Ails” HAUNTER have tapped into the next level unparalleled with their most complex, advanced, and their most furious and heaviest release to date. The three epic chapters that comprise “Discarnate Ails” weave through intricate and vitriolic passages that find the notable balance of challenging melodious movements and parts while maintaining the band’s sense of creating triumphant epochal songs.

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Vie May 06, 2022 1:37 pm

Black + prog, combo ganador. Merece un try, al menos la canción suelta :mrgreen:

The progressive black metal duo from Atlanta, Georgia creates songs inspired equally by atmospheric black metal and technical death metal: melancholy, tremolo picked chords, aggressive pedal-point riffs and shred solos galore glide over precise and dynamic drumming, and are further accentuated by fretless bass, tasteful orchestrations, and a wide variety of vocal styles.

spin

Clásico del Rock

19 Dic, 2019

por spin » Sab May 07, 2022 7:33 pm

Esto suena bien tocho

Fuel

Dios del Rock

15 Jun, 2008

por Fuel » Dom May 08, 2022 1:51 pm

Creo que ésto no se ha puesto por aquí. Nuevo disco de Negative Plane:

Zarquino

Dios del Rock

16 Ene, 2006

por Zarquino » Dom May 08, 2022 7:38 pm

Ibaraki es el proyecto en solitario de Matt Heaffy (Trivium) y con el que se ha tirado como 10 años. Nunca me han gustado Trivium, apenas les he prestado atención. Pero para este disco ha contado con la ayuda de Ihsahn y creo algo de Nergal también. ¿Resultado? Cosas MUY Emperor que me ponen muchísimo y voces limpias que no me convencen pero a las que creo que me acostumbraré.

Con la tontería del rollo Emperor ya me tiene :roll:

salvadante

Clásico del Rock

2 Oct, 2013

por salvadante » Lun May 09, 2022 1:53 pm

Wakibu escribió:Bien chido esto. Y me he quedado con una frase de una review que me ha molado: If a combination of Suffering Hour, Opeth, Immolation, Mayhem, and Deathspell Omega sounds good to you, then I urge you to check out what Discarnate Ails has to offer.

Texas based progressive death/black metal unit HAUNTER have completed work on their new album “Discarnate Ails” set for release on CD/Digital/Tape May 06 with vinyl to follow sometime late summer.

The follow up to 2019’s “Sacramental Death Qualia” will unveil HAUNTER as one of the most enlightening and dynamic bands within the present-day progressive death/black metal movement and one of its pioneering prospects.

With “Discarnate Ails” HAUNTER have tapped into the next level unparalleled with their most complex, advanced, and their most furious and heaviest release to date. The three epic chapters that comprise “Discarnate Ails” weave through intricate and vitriolic passages that find the notable balance of challenging melodious movements and parts while maintaining the band’s sense of creating triumphant epochal songs.

MARAVILLA... y muy acertada la combinación de grupos de esa review.
Imagen

spin

Clásico del Rock

19 Dic, 2019

por spin » Sab May 14, 2022 9:26 pm

Muy guapo lo de Haunter, les veos cosas de Ulcerate también.

kam1kaze

Clásico del Rock

12 Oct, 2006

Raccon City

por kam1kaze » Lun May 16, 2022 1:35 pm

Como siempre, muy bien el nuevo disco de Misery Index

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Mié May 18, 2022 12:20 pm

Otro discazo sideral por parte de Profound Lore.

BOG BODY’s looming form has thawed from the dregs of sordid earth to reveal their debut full length album “Cryonic Crevasse Cult” on May 20th, 2022 on CD/LP/Digital via Profound Lore Records.

Following in the footsteps of their 2018 demo “Through the Burial Bog” and 2020’s MLP “The Gate of Grief,” BOG BODY has transcended the cultic guts of black metal’s early forefathers with a subsonic war doom incursion for their debut album that’s as much a dirge as it is pandemonic fervor, traversing beyond the seracs and into the crevasses of black death.

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Vie May 20, 2022 11:21 am

Otro muy buen álbum.

Animate the Emptiness is the debut full length by the NYC metal duo Luminous Vault. On their long awaited follow-up to 2017’s Charismata EP, guitarist/vocalist Mario Diaz de Leon (Oneirogen, Bloodmist) and bassist/vocalist Samuel Smith (Artificial Brain, Aeviterne) present a bold and unique hybrid of black/death metal and electronic music.

Frapu

Gran Maestro

13 Dic, 2007

por Frapu » Vie May 20, 2022 12:06 pm

Muy raw, melódico, y con sonido a cassete saturado. Guapísimo.
(Eso si, no entreis en la discográfica que al parecer edita el vinilo....vaya tela :lol: )

roots

Gran Maestro

2 Sep, 2008

war for territory

por roots » Vie May 20, 2022 2:35 pm

Imagen
Nunushka escribió:Eso es falta de creatividad? 17 temas!!

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Vie May 20, 2022 4:14 pm

roots escribió:

22 de Julio, "Spirit of Ecstasy". Vaya portadita :lol:

Imagen

Tracklist:

01. Chump Change
02. Metrovertigo
03. Tower of Glory, City of Shame
04. Merkurius Gilded
05. Death on a Highway
06. In the Pleasure of their Company
07. Bezumnaya
08. Maximalist Scream

Halford

Clásico del Rock

2 Ene, 2010

por Halford » Sab May 21, 2022 11:45 am

No soy de escuchar metal extremo, pero hoy me apetecia darle una oportunidad al genero, y me he escuchado estos dos discos del tiron, me ha sorprendido lo melodicos que son, voy a seguir buscando discos de metal extremo, me han dado ganas de eso, utilizo rateyourmusic, ya se que no es la mejor manera para los puristas, pero me sirve como guia:

Imagen
Imagen
AnteriorSiguiente