Bandas y grupos foráneos.

Frank Turner - Undefeated (3 de mayo 2024)

Moderadores: zegers, fear57, Jason, Gorka

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

Frank Turner - Undefeated (3 de mayo 2024)

por rearviewmirror » Jue Dic 28, 2023 12:34 pm

Imagen

Acaba de enviar por la newsletter un tema nuevo que estará incluido en su próximo disco a publicar en 2024: https://frank-turner.com/nothankyouforthemusic/

Happy birthday to me… I’m 42, who cares, let’s turn this around. This year I’m giving the gift.

I spent the summer of 2023 in the studio at the end of my garden making a new record, my tenth. It feels like a moment of rejuvenation: a new album, my first with Callum on drums, my first back home with a global independent label setup (still with Xtra Mile of course), my first with the pandemic firmly behind us, the first one I’ve produced myself

There’s going to be a lot more information, fanfare and of course music in the coming months, but let’s kick this off. Here’s a song from the new album; a song about defiance, rejection of mainstream culture, pride in the underground, and staying angry as you get older.

Friends, I give you: “No Thank You For The Music”.

A ver si sigue con la buena racha, que FTHC me pareció lo mejor que había sacado en años.
Última edición por rearviewmirror el Jue Ene 25, 2024 1:06 pm, editado 1 vez en total
Imagen

totalimmortal

Clásico del Rock

25 Abr, 2004

Re: Frank Turner - Nuevo disco (2024)

por totalimmortal » Jue Dic 28, 2023 6:35 pm

A ver qué tal. Normalmente prefiero la música más oscura y "dura", pero creo q a Frankie le sienta mejor cuando saca su vena más folkie luminosa

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

Re: Frank Turner - Undefeated (3 de mayo 2024)

por rearviewmirror » Jue Ene 25, 2024 1:08 pm

Confirmado el nuevo disco. "Undefeated", 3 de mayo.

Imagen

Well friends, I could not be more excited to announce to you my tenth studio album, Undefeated. Released 3rd May 2024 on Xtra Mile Recordings.

After the pandemic, back in the independent world, with a new drummer, I feel proud, grateful and pleasantly surprised to be putting out a record that I love with all my heart, that I think might be one of my best. It’s a defiant, energetic record about growing old disgracefully and making peace with that. I’m still standing up, still have something to share with the world, and I’m excited to let you know about it.

So, here we go! 'Do One' was the final song I wrote for this album. I felt like I needed a song to sum up where I’m at in one short burst - revitalised, rebellious, having fun, and still a sucker for a big singalong. I hope you enjoy the song, and I can’t wait to sing it with you at a show sometime this year.

Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Mar Mar 26, 2024 3:00 pm

Imagen

rearviewmirror

Gran Maestro

18 Ene, 2006

Madrid

por rearviewmirror » Mar Abr 16, 2024 5:35 pm

Le ha poseido Dave Grohl :lol: Quiere batir el record de conciertos realizados en 24 horas en diferentes ciudades: https://www.rockzonemag.com/frank-turne ... -24-horas/

Imagen
Imagen