Bandas y grupos foráneos.

Wirrak

Gran Maestro

23 Feb, 2005

Madrid

The World Is a Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness (25/9)

por Wirrak » Mié Ago 05, 2015 11:25 am

Imagen
1. You Can't Live There Forever
2. blank #11
3. January 10th, 2014
4. The Word Lisa
5. Rage Against the Dying of the Light
6. Ra Patera Dance
7. Mental Health
8. Wendover
9. We Need More Skulls
10. Haircuts for Everybody
11. Willie (For Howard)
12. I Can Be Afraid of Anything
13. Mount Hum

Ya anunciado el nuevo disco de The World Is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die. Se titula "Harmlessness" y sale el 25 de septiembre. Para el que no lo haya visto, dejo el EP de dos temas que sacaron hace muy poco. ¡Ya no más poet guy!

Imagen
El amor es destructivo.

Nueveydez

Icono del Rock

19 May, 2012

Re: The World Is a Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness (25/9)

por Nueveydez » Mié Ago 05, 2015 11:54 am

¡Gran noticia! Estaré atento a la salida del disco,los anteriores me encantan para los días tranquilos-más grises ;)

Wakibu

Gran Maestro

1 Sep, 2009

Bilbo

por Wakibu » Mié Ago 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Ganazas. Su debut me parece de lo mejorcito en "emo modernete".

Wasted

Dios del Rock

23 Feb, 2011

por Wasted » Mié Ago 05, 2015 9:18 pm

A ver qué tal el disco. Si sigue la senda del EP, bien. Me ha recordado musicalmente al último de Pianos en varios detalles.

Iñigo García-Abarzuza

Clásico del Rock

26 Ene, 2013

por Iñigo García-Abarzuza » Jue Ago 06, 2015 11:17 am

Mientras no se entrampen en el spoken word y demás, que ya son ellos bastante pretenciosos de por sí, no hace falta que le añadan otro elemento más de grandilocuencia.

Wirrak

Gran Maestro

23 Feb, 2005

Madrid

por Wirrak » Mar Ago 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Vídeo del primer single:

Y dejo el tracklist en el primer post.
Imagen
El amor es destructivo.

Iñigo García-Abarzuza

Clásico del Rock

26 Ene, 2013

por Iñigo García-Abarzuza » Mar Ago 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Mu bonito la verdad. Va bien, tengo las orejas abiertas ya.

viejozorro

Gran Maestro

4 Jun, 2008

Galiza(Viva a festa da dorna)

por viejozorro » Mar Ago 11, 2015 6:41 pm

Pues me mola bastante el tema!

Iñigo García-Abarzuza

Clásico del Rock

26 Ene, 2013

por Iñigo García-Abarzuza » Sab Ago 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Ease the babies out of their wombs. Make your hair blonde, hop on the number four. Do you become the driver when they drop you off? I'll become the driver. You don’t take their money, ripping out their roots. They found two heads hollowed out in the sanctuary or on the dry roadside. This is a duel and she won. Congratulate her, send her thanks. "How great that someone's doing what many of us should have done." Put up a statue of the new killer out of chains in the waxing moon. Do you see my shadow off the stake? Are you Diana, the Hunter? Are you afraid of me now? Well, yeah. Shouldn’t I be? But, don’t you quiver. I am an instrument. I am revenge. I am several women. Follow the arrow from behind the line. Moving forward, the night begins. We are brave and strong, but you don’t quiver. Let’s write this down, together. Our hands on the same weapon. Make evil afraid of evil’s shadow

Con letra y sabiendo la historia que tiene detrás ya es otra cosa, pelos de punta la verdad, mola que puedan hacer un tema "político" pero de una manera tan poética y tan...emo.

"Inspired by a trye story they heard on the podcast This American Life, TWIABP wrote this song as a tribute to a female vigilante from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. In 2013, this killer hunted bus drivers in retribution for women who had been murdered travelling alone on public buses. In letters claiming responsibility for the killings, she called herself “Diana, the hunter of drivers”. Diana was the Roman goddess of hunting, childbirth and the moon, and the song contains plenty of references to her attributes."

Wasted

Dios del Rock

23 Feb, 2011

por Wasted » Sab Ago 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Iñigo García-Abarzuza escribió:Ease the babies out of their wombs. Make your hair blonde, hop on the number four. Do you become the driver when they drop you off? I'll become the driver. You don’t take their money, ripping out their roots. They found two heads hollowed out in the sanctuary or on the dry roadside. This is a duel and she won. Congratulate her, send her thanks. "How great that someone's doing what many of us should have done." Put up a statue of the new killer out of chains in the waxing moon. Do you see my shadow off the stake? Are you Diana, the Hunter? Are you afraid of me now? Well, yeah. Shouldn’t I be? But, don’t you quiver. I am an instrument. I am revenge. I am several women. Follow the arrow from behind the line. Moving forward, the night begins. We are brave and strong, but you don’t quiver. Let’s write this down, together. Our hands on the same weapon. Make evil afraid of evil’s shadow

Con letra y sabiendo la historia que tiene detrás ya es otra cosa, pelos de punta la verdad, mola que puedan hacer un tema "político" pero de una manera tan poética y tan...emo.

"Inspired by a trye story they heard on the podcast This American Life, TWIABP wrote this song as a tribute to a female vigilante from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. In 2013, this killer hunted bus drivers in retribution for women who had been murdered travelling alone on public buses. In letters claiming responsibility for the killings, she called herself “Diana, the hunter of drivers”. Diana was the Roman goddess of hunting, childbirth and the moon, and the song contains plenty of references to her attributes."

Bravo por ellos! =D>

Wirrak

Gran Maestro

23 Feb, 2005

Madrid

por Wirrak » Mar Sep 08, 2015 6:47 pm

¡Adelantamiento!

Imagen
El amor es destructivo.

maceto

Dios del Rock

30 May, 2008

por maceto » Mié Sep 09, 2015 12:30 pm

No me ha emocionado demasiado... pero aun así, ganitas.
Imagen

Wasted

Dios del Rock

23 Feb, 2011

por Wasted » Mié Sep 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Si, la verdad que nada que ver con el primer adelanto que prometía mucho.

Willygan

Dios del Rock

27 May, 2005

Donosti

por Willygan » Mar Sep 15, 2015 8:51 pm

No los conocía, pero el primer adelanto me ha encantado.

Gracias.
"...put on my headphones, listen to the deftones..."

Maynard_James

Gran Maestro

26 Mar, 2006

Canarias

por Maynard_James » Mar Sep 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Interesante banda a conocer.
Siguiente