Bandas y grupos foráneos.

Papa Roach - Nuevo Disco (2017)

Moderadores: zegers, fear57, Jason, Gorka

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

Re: Papa Roach - Nuevo Disco (2017)

por Empark » Vie Mar 30, 2018 12:22 pm

La verdad que en cuanto a produccion es una obra maestra lo bien que suena todo incluso diria que es el mejor disco de rock alternativo en ese aspecto.

Si me mejorais en los estribillos me recuperais porque se nota un gran trabajo detras del album.

Maynard_James

Gran Maestro

26 Mar, 2006

Canarias

por Maynard_James » Vie Jul 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Imagen

Grabando nuevo disco parece ser.

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Vie Jul 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Les ha faltado poner una columna llamada: "Dinero recaudado de la chavalada".

Teneis una cara...

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Lun Jul 30, 2018 9:17 pm

Pues el disco esta casi terminado.

La casilla de mezcla la veis vacia porque yo me encargo de ella.

Imagen

RockMen_94

Clásico del Rock

27 Nov, 2014

por RockMen_94 » Lun Jul 30, 2018 10:37 pm

¿Pero cómo que tienen otro disco? Si han sacado el último hace nada... :?

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Mié Ago 29, 2018 9:11 pm

PAPA ROACH Has '13 Or 14 Songs Written And Recorded' For 'Bold' Follow-Up To 'Crooked Teeth'

"Right when we got done with 'Crooked Teeth', writing and recording that record, we were supposed to go out on tour with OF MICE & MEN, but Austin [Carlile], the singer [of OF MICE & MEN], was really sick at the time. And so instead of going out on tour, we were, like, 'Let's just go back in the studio and start writing.' So we started our first sessions for this album we're working on early last year, and then we went and toured on 'Crooked Teeth', and then we came back and jumped in the studio June and July of this year with all fresh ideas. We have, like, 13 or 14 songs written and recorded, and we feel we have a lot of really great material."

As for the musical direction of the new PAPA ROACH songs, Jacoby said: "I think 'Crooked Teeth' was kind of, like, 'Here's the reintroduction of who P. ROACH is,' and with this new album that we're working on and writing, it really feels like we're making a pretty bold evolution of the band again. And it's a little frightening in a sense at times — like, 'Oh, man. Are people gonna get it?' But then we still have the core sound of the band on the record as well. There's a few songs that we're challenging our fans, like, 'Hey, are you gonna come down this road with us?' And the material we're writing we just feel is just great — it's so inspiring and just unique and different and rocking and anthemic and passionate. It's, like, undeniable.

"I feel like when we wrote the album 'Getting Away With Murder' [2004], it was a pretty bold evolution for the band, especially with a song like 'Scars' at the time for our band," he continued. "Now when you think of 'Scars' and PAPA ROACH, that's like the norm; that's who we are. So I'd say the evolution is comparable to that."

Pues eso una evolucion de su sonido.

Frapu

Gran Maestro

13 Dic, 2007

por Frapu » Mié Ago 29, 2018 10:08 pm

Nunca es que hayan cambiado su sonido de forma muy exagerada, aunque viendo que como ejemplo de evolucionar, ponen Scars...suena a que la "evolución" en este disco será mucho tema mas tranquilo y pop. Pero bueno, ya se verá, Crooked Teeth fue muy buen album.

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Mar Sep 04, 2018 10:54 am

Huele a cancion nueva en septiembre y disco para el 2019:

Listening to some of this new music that we cooked up. Sheesh! Are you ready for new PRoach music yet?

Imagen

RockMen_94

Clásico del Rock

27 Nov, 2014

por RockMen_94 » Mar Sep 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Yo si vuelven al sonido rockero más clásico de Scars y álbumes como "Getting Away with Murder", "The Paramour Sessions" y "Metamorphosis", me ganan ya por completo. Este último disco me encanta y para mí es TOP es un discografía.

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Jue Sep 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Jerry Horton guitarrista de Papa Roach, reveló al sitio “Morgan Richards Interviews” que la banda “tiene un 85 por ciento de finalización”, el que será posterior a “Crooked Teeth” del año pasado . El nuevo disco llegará “a finales de este año o principios del próximo”, según el guitarrista.

Hablando sobre cómo el próximo LP de PAPA ROACH será una progresión musical de “Crooked Teeth”, Horton dijo: “Estamos en el punto, creo, en nuestra carrera en la que queremos … y estamos realmente tratando de explorar más dinámicas ahora y no solo ser un muro de guitarras todo el tiempo. Así que puedes hacer eso, pero si es ruidoso todo el tiempo, entonces no sabes cuándo se supone que es alto y cuándo se supone que no para de ser ruidoso. Así que estamos tratando de equilibrar e intentar conseguir un mayor impacto, y creo que comenzamos muy bien con canciones como “Help” o “Born For Greatness”. Estamos tratando de imaginar que va a pasar en vivo o cuando escribamos la canción. Entonces continuamos eso en el próximo. Y ha sido realmente bueno”

Frapu

Gran Maestro

13 Dic, 2007

por Frapu » Vie Sep 07, 2018 2:15 am

No me inspira mucha confianza eso...Help me gustó. Periscope de hecho me parece un temazo. Pero bron for greatness me sonaba demasiado a querer ser hit de radio a lo Imagine Dragons o algo así. Veremos.

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Jue Sep 27, 2018 9:44 am

Papa Roach promise album no.10 will be "a banger of a record”

Shaddix tells Rock Sound: “We did work with the same producers that did Crooked Teeth, so this is the follow-up to it and it just feels great.

“We played a bunch of tracks for our friends in Beartooth and some other folks, and everybody was feeling it. It's exciting to play new music for people – it felt good. Unless they're totally bullshitting us. And if that's the case, they are great bullshitters."

Asked about the quick turnaround in the writing process, Shaddix adds: “We have a rhythm going with these guys. We were supposed to go on tour with Of Mice And Men at the beginning of the Crooked Teeth cycle – and former vocalist Austin Carlile got really sick, so the tour was canceled.

“We were, like, ‘If we're not going to be out on the road, let's go create.' So we went in and created five or six songs. Then we went back in June and July and took another stab at it. We have 12 songs – there's bangers in there.

Shaddix continues: “We're going to go back and do one more track and see if we can beat one of the songs and we'll have a full-length record ready to go. So either later this year or early next year for a release."

He concludes: “It’s a banger of a record and we’re really proud of it – we can’t wait to come back and play the new stuff live.”

Empark

Dios del Rock

4 Abr, 2011

por Empark » Mar Oct 02, 2018 11:30 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Critically acclaimed rock band Papa Roachconfirmed that they will release new music this Friday October 5th. The release will mark the band's first new tracks since 2017's album "Crooked Teeth" and is the first release from their forthcoming 10th studio album, due for release in early 2019.

"The new album is full of fresh Papa Roach" explained singer Jacoby Shaddix when asked about the sound of the band's new music, "It's really inspiring - to be continuing our musical momentum and dropping new music so soon after the release of our last album. We're so proud of the progression we've been experiencing, and I promise you it's just the beginning."

Eyeless

Gran Maestro

17 Ene, 2004

por Eyeless » Jue Oct 04, 2018 4:50 pm

Disponibles...

Imagen
ImagenImagen

Eyeless

Gran Maestro

17 Ene, 2004

por Eyeless » Jue Oct 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Renegade music - 4/5 Me recuerda a bmth y rage against the machine. Vaya mezcla.

Who do you trust - 2'5/5 Regulera, pero puede que escuchándola más me llegue a gustar del todo.
ImagenImagen
AnteriorSiguiente